Thursday, December 15, 2016

Perfect Imperfections

What is it you want to change? 

Your hair, your face, your body?

Why? 

For God is in love with all those things and He might weep when they are gone. 

-St. Catherine of Siena 

Make it Larger than you
PC http://postris.com/post/20411/happiness-in-black-and-whiteb



The Whole of your Soul is in the Symmetry of your Body. 
For there is nothing more magical nor mysterious,
than the contouring, the working of your miraculous body.

I don't remember much about dissatisfaction,
with self, looks or shape;
when I was once a child

I was taught that. 
In more ways than one 
In smaller and more subtle ways than the television. 

Bring me back,
the innocent indifference of my childhood
Restore me the fullness of my glory.

#PerfectNever 

No comments:

Post a Comment